Thursday, November 13, 2008

Damn you Aniston!

Occasionally, to get a rise out of my friends, I make an incredibly ugly scary face. It makes Betsy scream and everyone else recoil with disgust. It's pretty damn ugly. 
I really wish Jennifer Aniston hadn't ripped off my creepy face on the cover of Vogue. She makes the scary face look, dare I say, pretty. 
Unacceptable. Get your own revolting grimace you thief.

**Author's note: I don't have any pictures of myself making the face except this gem from my wedding. It's not straight on but you get the idea. I like calling myself author, sigh, someday, someday...






2 comments:

Josh and Betsy said...

LOL!!!! She must have seen all the fabolous photos of "the face" on my camera!!! :) ugh Aniston is disgracing "the face"....xoxo

drygoods said...

I am so happy I wasn't drinking water when I saw this - it would have come out my nose based on my laugh. Holy crap, that's just awesome.