Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let's talk about what matters: inaugural fashion

I hated Michelle Obama's "gold" dress. I tried to like it all day but I just couldn't. I don't know if it didn't read well on video or pictures but I thought the color was not flattering on her at all. There was also something about her gloves and shoes that was not right. What do you think?


On the other hand, Jill Biden showed up and said, "Stand back bitches. I've got my f' me boots on and I mean business. PS, my legs are hella skinny"



In my opinion (and I would like to hear if you disagree), little what's her name Obama stole the show in her orange and pink ensemble. Bravo, little Obama. Pick a dog already.








4 comments:

Shelby said...

Ok my first thought was: "Whoa, Mariana is doing a post on Michelle Obama's fashion...I don't know her as well as I thought I did."

And then after I read it, my second thought was: "Oh, ok. Nevermind."

Same ol Lit...agreed about Sasha or Malia (not sure which is which yet)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Agreements all around... The kids were dressed the best and a dog should have already been picked. Maybe they want to borrow Lola for a while???

Lyndsy said...

Ha! I have to agree about Jill Biden. Hello hottie! I liked the yellow dress but didn't think it was outstanding or anything. And those little girls are about the cutest things ever!