Thursday, February 19, 2009

Picture me picketing

Just so you know, I am on a self imposed blog strike until I raise $500 for the Big Climb. Since I promised I wouldn't ask you for money again in my last post I want to make it clear that I'm not asking you for money. I am just refraining from filling you in on Valentine's weekend in the mountains, the sweet sweet gift Dan got me for V day, my thoughts on He's Just Not That Into You (hint: blech), the big big very important thing that's happening right now, the other big big super important thing that already happened, how I almost thought I had my identity stolen but was misinformed by the bank and was really almost the victim of debit card fraud and other stories, anecdotes and ramblings. Just thought you'd like to know.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

I donated and expect an email covering each of the above topics :)

Shelby said...

ok ok fine. :)

Kristi said...

I paid up too!! On the first day! Spill it lady!

drygoods said...

Looks like you're at $500 now - hop to it! Inquiring minds want to know.