Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This is me holding back from some smart-ass comment about my burning workplace

My sister called me tonight to ask if I was aware that my office was on fire. I went online and sure enough, there was smoke billowing onto I-90 as the building burned. My company has two offices, our main building and another couple of offices in a shared building down the block. This shared space is called the Annex office and this is the one burning tonight. I work in the main building so luckily all my files and samples are spared. A lot of my coworkers aren't so lucky. I don't know the whole story or the extent of the damage yet. I'll let you know what happens. 

2 comments:

Lyndsy said...

I am glad that you are all okay and glad that your work was spared. Sorry about your coworkers :(

Stacie said...

I'm sorry Little, that's just awful :(