Thursday, August 20, 2009

Saturn Return

My friend Amy told me about this phenomenon today and I'm not sure what to think. The romantic, astrology believing (and slightly valley girl) side of my brain says, "OMG, this is like so totally right on" but the sensible, skeptical side of my brain says, "what a load".
Usually, I think astrology is bunk. I think it was invented by enterprising free spirits that needed a quick buck and were good at writing "deep" synopses of life that majically appelaed to everyone due to their vague nature. Said free spirits needed some context to make their craft believeable so they chose something few can refute, planets. Viola, a business was born.
I'd like to know what you think. Has Saturn returned or do people have too much time on their hands?

No comments: