Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Is this thing on?

Hello? Anybody out there? So nobody has an opinion of Saturn Return, huh? Ok, I get it, astrology isn't your thing, right? You didn't want to click on the link? You're busy? So what is it? Please don't tell me you've stopped reading my blog.
I'll post more, I will.
Life is kind of on a downswing right now. I think things go in waves, up and down and right now is a down time. Work is stressville. My boss treats me like a rodent and I can't seem to do anything right. I have no money, this is completely my own fault but irritating nonetheless. There is some other stuff but I won't go into the details, I'm sure you have better things to do than listen to me whine.
I keep reminding myself that things aren't that bad, to stop being such a pansy and buck up. What I really need to do is find myself a productive and enriching career. What do you suggest? Do you have any ideas for me? Do you just want to post a nice comment to cheer me up? I would like that.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I hear you on your work woos. I think we have been having this converastaion for 2+ years and I think the solution is to start the job search and resume updating! For both of us that is!!!

I think you need to go into writing for a living. Of all the blogs I ready, which is sadly way too many, yours is far and away my fav.

Josh and Betsy said...

I'm with Shannon, you need to get out of that god forsaken place and YOU WILL... get your masters in creative non-fiction, i know what your thinking more school loans BUT there are workstudy programs and starbucks offers bene's..do it, to it, never a better time than now. We can all live in brokesville together for awhile.

In the meantime, let's find you a new JOB.

Your gifted girl and you have an extremely supportive hubby which is an added bonus.

Love,

Your #1 Cheerleader
Dweebie

Stacie said...

I may need to put the smack down and regulate....tell he/she/thing to beware!!! No one messes with my Little!
I love you, you are THE hands down best creative writer I know and anyone would be lucky to have you! Now, we just need need to find that perfect job! Hang in there my friend, things will come around - they always do!

Love you tins! XO

Shannon said...

As a follow-up to Betsy's comment, if you are at all considering going back to school - do it now! Bobby and I are currently residing in Brokesville and we are pretty happy there. Being in a university setting again is inspiring and I know we made the right choice, so I encourage you to DO IT! (Bacardi and coke - do it.)

Aimee said...

I'm still reading! Keep 'em coming.

ana said...

leave the job - it sucks - you are way better & have much more to offer. Trust me!

amber8184 said...

ok, I missed your Saturn post but am caught up now. That's some deep stuff - and scary accurate with a side of sarcasm.

I think you know what you have to do. No time like the present, right? What are you waiting for? :)