Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Found!

Captured: Elusive Num Nums
Found at Fred Meyer 12/1/09, snagged by my new hero, the savior of a child's Christmas dreams, the one and only #1 Dunner (aka Josh).
He really came through for me today and threw some elbows at a few parents that were foaming at the mouth. He dove in and snagged this beautiful thing:



I owe him huge time. I'll have to think of the perfect thank you gift, I did offer a reward after all. Maybe a year's worth of movie tickets, hmm, I'll really have to think about this one. Chloe is going to be so happy. Me and Dan win best aunt and uncle this year, yesssssss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. For the grammaticaly correct shouldn't it be : Dan and I ?

Anonymous said...

You might want to check the latest news about this toy before giving it to Chloe.