Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photo Upload 101

Is there a class for dummies that don't know how to upload photos? I feel seriously retarded right now; I can't figure out how to upload multiple pictures into Picassa at one time. Oh, what's that you say? Just click the control key and select your pictures? Wrong, that doesn't work. Also, the pictures I upload into iPhoto are huge, 3MB on average. Anyone know how to make the file size smaller so they don' take up so much space? Come on professor, I need you.
I'm trying to show you more of this:


and this:


Help!

2 comments:

amber8184 said...

oooooooh, totally can't help, but want to see MORE!! :D

Shannon said...

Hey Lit! If you want to upload all your pictures at once to Picasa you have to download the Picasa software, here is the link http://picasa.google.com/ once you do that its super easy, I love using it.