Thursday, February 25, 2010

Curbside Pickup Circling Be Damned!

My immediate family has been all over the place lately. Between the 7 of us, we've taken 22 flights (approximate figure) in the past 2 months. Crazy.
My dad told me about flightaware.com today and the curbside pickup cirlcling hater in me rejoiced. You can now accurately track flights and see their actual routes and see how many times that specific flight has actually landed on time in the past week. I put actual in italics because last night, nay, this morning, very early in the morning I did a few laps around Sea Tac waiting for Dan's flight to get in because no, Delta, his flight did not really land at 12:10 like your website said. It landed at 12:58 which is quite a difference when you're tired and waiting for your husband and anticipating the alarm clock to wake you at 5am for work. Next time you know exactly when your beloved/family member/friend/coworker arrives remember me and whisper a tiny thank you into the heavens.

1 comment:

amber8184 said...

ugh, suckage. How'd he do?