Thursday, March 18, 2010

Paying the Stupid Tax

Sometimes when somebody gets him or herself involved in a big expensive mess Dan and I are very critical and say things like, "they're paying the stupid tax" or, "stupid is expensive sometimes." It's pretty mean and judgmental. I have to admit I am paying the stupid tax this week. I went on and on in this post about the Beater Blade, the revolutionary device that was going to solve all my KitchenAid bowl sraping problems. The problem is, I didn't realize that it doesn't fit into an industrial size KitchenAid; like the one my MIL bought me for a wedding shower gift. Oops.
If you're lookng to benefit from my stupidity please leave a comment and we can work out some kind of deal for my Beater Blade. Send me your best offer. I'm a motivated seller.

No comments: