Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Busy summer weekends = busy dancing feet

Last weekend we went to Amy and Taylor's couples shower in Indianola. Taylor's parents have a beautiful house and they were nice enough to let us stay the night. After a few glasses of sangria, some beer and a couple greyhounds I was dancing like a retard. I don't remember doing the robot but I do remember doing the Axl which is my impersonation of Axl Rose bending his legs this way and that. Usually I pretend I'm singing into a mic, and usually I'm piss drunk when I do it. It was all good until about 5am when I woke up feeling like this:
Whenever I drink too much this is what I see in the mirror the next morning, and yes, it smells as bad as it looks. The ferry ride home was less than pleasant. Luckily Dan and I just needed some Gatorade and a nap, no IV's required. 

This weekend we are headed to my favorite place in Eastern Washington, Alta Lake. I am not planning on dancing the Axl, but you never know...






4 comments:

Stacie said...

Awesome! I think "The Axl" should be videotaped and immediately put on your blog...next time..

Kristi said...

HAHAHA!!! I have definitely felt like that before!
Stace, I won't have a video camera, but I will have my camera ready just in case Axl should show up!

Shannon said...

So I don't know if you know this or not but I grew up every summer of my life (well at least a month of it) in Indianola. Let me tell you that there is something about that place that makes you feel like you can drink like you are 19 but, it makes you feel like you are 65 when hungover. Trust.

Shelby said...

H.O.T. I can't drink anymore. I think I'm officially too old. In fact I just had an old lady bachelorette party at disneyland. I think I had 2 drinks the whole weekend ;)