Friday, November 20, 2009

Kitchen Fail (unless the goal was to bake a cake that looks like a pile of shit)

Dear Williams Sonoma,

 I think it is totally unaceptable for you to send me a catalog with a picture of this and imply that I can recreate it at home.












You need to add a disclaimer that novice bakers and otherwise failures in the kitchen need to avoid such projects that will leave them with four totally shitty looking chocolate cakes that do not even remotely resemble an Oreo cookie. Please refrain from luring me into your store with pretty pictures of beautiful feasts.

Sincerely,
Me

3 comments:

Shelby said...

:) One look at that and I KNOW I'd never be able to make it. Kudos to you for trying. Whatever happened to "Kudos"?

amber8184 said...

can you submit to cake wrecks? :P or at least submit pictures to your own blog???

Lyndsy said...

Ahh! I totally want to buy that pan and replicate the recipe based on the picture! It didn't turn out so well? I would have loved to see a picture!