Monday, November 02, 2009

Skinny? Not So Much

I thought I would get away with not posting anything about the skinny jeans I bought on Friday. But Amber, you are an observant one, so here's the post.
After a few years of contemplating and procrastinating, I finally broke down and bought a pair of skinny jeans. I realize skinny jeans are no novelty and nothing new but it took me a long time to catch up to this trend. Let's not get carried away and think I'm actually going to post a picture of myself in the jeans, that would be silly. Instead I'll show you this (picture them minus the rolled bottom):





and this:



and tell you I wore them together with a simple black top. Satisfied?

1 comment:

amber8184 said...

Wait, did you wear this to work and I missed it?! Gah! I demand you march your ass over to my desk next time. Or I'll march my ass over to yours. Either way.

I'm giving in to the leggings trend. How do you feel about that?