Saturday, July 19, 2008

I have a dream

Actually, I have a goal; it's not a dream so much. Every time I do something fun I promise myself I'm going to take pictures and blog about it. I would like this blog to be a nice balance of posts, right now it's just a bunch of my random musings and nonsense/jibber-jabber/shenanigans. I rarely post about the fun things I do and right now, it the middle of summer, there are lots of outings and adventures to show you. So here is my list of events about which to post. I figure if I tell you in advance I'll feel a bit of obligation to follow through. 

1. Kirkland Uncorked Wine Festival - tonight, really looking forward to it.
2. Amy Jane's bachelorette party next weekend in an undisclosed location - fine we're going to Wild Waves, you got it out of me. 
3. Dan's brothers are coming out in August with their families, there will also be a Kiene family reunion in North Bend. After the reunion we'll all head up to Bellingham. It will be the first time we're all together up there, should be fun.
4. Our 1 year anniversary. As of yet we don't have plans but hopefully we'll go out to a nice dinner or something.
5. Radiohead - I hope it's as good as I've made it out to be in my overactive mind. I may cry, we'll see.
6. Amy and Taylor's wedding at Alderbrook.

After all these things happen we'll be peering around the corner to fall. I'm hoping to relive last year's Cave B wine tasting excursion. I would also really like to take Carolina to the pumpkin patch and do all the fun fall things you do when there are little kids in your life. I'll have to talk to Ana, she is not privy to the plans I've made with her daughter, probably should check first, huh?

Ok, I think that's plenty to blog about. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Can't wait to see all of the pix from your adventures!!

Shelby said...

You can do it! Can't wait to see the pics