Monday, January 25, 2010

So, Like, You Know

Dan and I were watching The Real Housewives of Orange County this weekend and there was a scene where Lynne's daughters "talked" to each other. Nothing was actually said. It was just a jumble of cringe inducing sos, likes and you knows softly spoken with inflection at the end of each word as if a question was being asked. So? Like? You know? I told Dan if we have a daughter and she talks like that we're sending her to speech therapy. He agreed and added that he would use a shock collar in case the therapy didn't take. So, like, you know, what bad habit do you hope your children avoid?

1 comment:

Lyndsy said...

Ha! Those kids are dreadful, but those RHOOC I just can't stop like watching you know? I hope my kids do not have selective palates. Nothing worse than a picky child. You know?