Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tag, I'm it

Shelby my friend who can't wink has tagged me and apparently I'm "it". So as "it" I am supposed to follow these simple rules:

1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
Ok, here is the link to Shelby's blog that I heart very much.

2) post these rules on your blog.
Done

3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
See below

4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
Oh no, I don't know 6 people who blog, ok, I'll see what I can do.

5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
Working on it....


Here are my six random facts:

1.) One of my dreams is to see Radiohead live. They are coming to town on August 20th and I am so bummed it's a Wednesday night. Also, I don't have any friends that heart Radiohead as much as I do. I'm debating going by myself big nerd style.

2.) I can't watch people kiss or brush their teeth on TV. It grosses me out big time.

3.) I have a coworker whose hair is the exact same shape as Darth Vader's helmet. It used to be funny but now it just makes me mad. She is the coworker addressed in my first entry. I despise her helmet hair and her son Luke.

4.) I really need a tan.

5.) Dan has been trying to get me to ski and play golf for a couple of years now. I have tried but I really suck at both.

6.) I bend it like Bikram in hot yoga. I'll probably post about it soon.

I am searching for someone to tag, I'll get back to you...




1 comment:

Shelby said...

Thanks for the shout out...

1. I would go with you...
2. I can handle watching "actors" kiss...reality tv people..not so much. Did you see Rock of Love? Yikes!
3. I don't really know what to say about that...I have a coworker that wears the same hoodie every single day. No joke. I've never seen her not wear it.
4. ditto
5. I wish I could see you attempt either of those
6. Lol