Wednesday, March 19, 2008

30 for 30

Did you know this month is 30 for 30 at participating Seattle area restaurants? I just found out; I'm pretty upset I've let this deal pass for 19 days already. It used to be 25 for 25. That is, 25 participating restaurants offer a 3 course menu for only 25 bucks. Dan and I went to The Barking Frog and The Third Floor Fish Cafe. Both were really good and it was a great chance to try some places we wouldn't otherwise patronize. Let's, money is tight and we can't exactly dine our way around the town these days. So now, without my participation (or my consent) the deal has changed to 30 for 30. I'm not mad at it though; it's a pleasant surprise to wrap up a month which was otherwise uneventful.

Click here to check out who's offering what. I'll let you know if we take advantage of these last few days to defraud the public into thinking we can afford a nice meal out.

No comments: