Monday, March 31, 2008

this is a post about puke

If you are as grossed out by vomit as I am by loud gum chewing I advise you to quit reading. I’m going to tell you about my niece Carolina ejecting an entire meal of formula onto my sweatshirt on Saturday. This stuff she “eats” smells so foul in its pre-ingested state that I don’t even want to have to describe what it smells like the second time around. I’m also going to tell you about Dan’s stomach flu incident that landed us in the ER yesterday. Let’s just say the bath mat and the shower curtain are currently soaking in the washing machine. There was a throw-up chucking alien hiding in Dan's stomach yesterday. Every time Dan moved the little fucker would fire it up.

I’m grossing myself out so I’m going to wrap this one up. Just a friendly warning: the ER doc, Dr. McSlowasfuck, says there is a stomach virus going around. Wash your hands.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog on a daily basis... I hope some zitty pimple popping, smelly farter moves into your area at work soon. That will make for one helluva blog post...