Thursday, March 27, 2008

time to pray

My friends Amy and Taylor are engaged and will be married in August. As if this wasn't stressful enough, Taylor has this majorly HUGE and IMPORTANT test he's taking tomorrow and Saturday. I think the test is to become a certified financial planner (correct me if I'm wrong Aimes). The testing process was a series of small tests followed by one BIG one that will take up most of the day tomorrow and all damn day on Saturday. From what I hear Taylor has been studying his skinny ass off and Amy has been praying like she's never prayed before.
I really love these two; they are a blast to have around and they are two of the hardest working people that I know. They know how to work their assess off and, more importantly, they know how to party their asses right back on.
So if you read this today please say a prayer for Taylor. I personally am wishing him strength, mental focus, lots of patience with himself the next two days and a little bit of luck (which can't hurt) I am also sending lots of positive energy his way. Good luck Taylor, we know you will do great! I can't wait to celebrate in May when you get the results.

2 comments:

Josh and Betsy said...

Lit,

I am loving this blog and I am saying my prayers for Taylor as well.....


~Bets

Shelby said...

Hey Lit! Your blog is hilarious. I've bookmarked it, looking forward to more. Sounds like you're doing great!

Shelby